1. The Breath (Pranayama): Deep breathing is the easiest, quickest, and most essential tool in regulating energy within the body. I can use my breath to move stuck energy, balance all areas within my body of consciousness, my space of awareness of SELF.
Breath also provides energy for the human experiences and expressions, and it can refill my creative tank. Like wind in propelling the sails of a ship, the breath can provide momentum for my soul creations to manifest in physical form – as I create from source. In fact, with each breath, I can connect deeply to the source energy within me, tapping into the omnipresent God space within me. Plus, it feels really good.
2. Food, or lack thereof: At least once a week, I go an extended period of time without food, most likely 18-24 hours. When I find myself in a state of hunger, I can watch how I refuel my proverbial tank with alternate sources of energy, preferably energy from the source of who I AM – from my I AM presence. Beyond the breath filling my tank, I find this allows me to regenerate the cells, filling them with light, and finally, transmuting the cells into light. This light energy propels my soul creations outside of human constructs of linear time, duality, and gravity.
3. Sense of Focus -- Expanded Awareness: Discerning what I am focusing on at a human level and a soul level allows me to identify “false” sources of energy - like praise or people agreeing with me and my human opinions. It allows me to identify energy leaks - places in which my sense of focus are draining my energetic makeup. Outside of focus, I go into expanded awareness of the totality of SELF, of the universe of SELF.
I observe and ask questions, like, what aspects and facets are at play? I sense into the physical body, down to my toes, as being grounded is not always easy for me. Then I scan the energetic body to the edges of the universe of me. In this space, my soul often reminds me that my human body is a projection, one made of light, rather than of physical matter governed by human laws, such as the calories in, calories out concept. I can mold and shape my reality at will, including the “physical” body, as long as I am tapped into the source energy, the ever-abundant, ever-flowing fountain inside of me.
4. Relationships: Finding time to spend alone in the universe of SELF, knowing myself deeply down to the core of who I am – the I Exist – is essential for knowing what is mine and what is not mine – discerning what belongs to me and what is a projection from others. After some time alone when I choose to interact with other beings, I am then really clear on the dynamics in and around me. I have found focusing on what is not mine, expends too much energy. I choose to focus instead of allowing self-love (that’s mine!). It is an economy of movement within SELF that creates the expansion in which self-love can flow freely.
5. Self-Love: When the ineffable love of the soul radiates through the universe of me, it is reflected back to me in every interaction, leaving me full of light, not heavy with gravity-laden matter, such as repeating thoughts and a heavy physical body.
6. Compassion. A lack of compassion is the source of all energy leaks. Compassion is honoring everything occurring within our body of consciousness, everything we observe seemingly going on outside of us – without trying to change it. There are no should or supposed to's for SELF or others. A lack of compassion begets judgments; judgments beget an overly mental focus and the subsequent human emotions, which create energetic leaks from inside the universe of SELF. In turn, energy leaks are a gift, which show me, allow me to self-realize I AM AT ONE (at-one-ment, atonement) with and in SELF always - when I expand my awareness rather than staying so long in focus (constriction) on what is immediately before me.
7. Doing – Allowing – Being: Doing is necessary in the world we live in. Financial investments require the diligent servant, the brain, to complete, and allow me to travel freely about the world. After doing, I find I move into a state of allowing. Allowing is relaxing into the "what is," without the energetic expense of resistance, or the human desire to change or fix anything. Then naturally, from that state, I find I flow into BEING. At its pinnacle BEING is a state of Samadhi, or pure bliss, accompanied by a deep sensational knowing, all is well in all of creation. It is a space in which the mind and all human attributes are suspended in stillness, ready to reclaim when they might serve me again. From this space, all energy within the body of consciousness, within the universe of me, turns to light, to source energy, in which I can consciously create my reality, the movie screen that plays before me each moment in this glorious human life.